Our parties at Pinewood are totally private. The format is an hours use of our specially adapted gymnasium followed by an hour in our party room for food. A qualified coach and an assistant are provided to take care of the party guests in the gymnasium and will organise fun and games.
The children have great fun on the sunken trampoline, the inflatable air track, swinging on the rings and trapeze with foam filled landing pits and much more. Food will need to be supplied by the Parents.
Our Parties are structured as follows:
- A whole hour with exclusive use of our well equipped gymnasium where our trained coaches will organise and supervise the children the children on the apparatus.
- Parents, friends and relatives can watch and help.
- Still photography of your guests is permitted during your party, permission for the images remains the responsibility of the parent in charge.
- At the end of their time in the gym you have the use of one of our air-conditioned party rooms.
- Parties are up to 20 children including the birthday child
- Parties can be shared with a friend but still with a maximum of 20 children
What to wear
Remember this is a gymnasium so please arrive ready changed in t-shirt and shorts – no jewellery, long hair must be tied back.
The party room is expected to be left clean and tidy and all rubbish must be taken away off the site.
Finally the birthday boy or girl will receive a party t-shirt. Pinewood will help to make the day very special.
Birthday parties are available on
- Saturdays at 3pm or 4pm
- Sundays at 11.30am, 12.30am, 1.30pm, and 2.30pm.
- The cost per party is £150 for members and £165 for non-members
- We require a £50 non-refundable deposit at time of booking
- Up to 20 children
- Ages of 5yrs-10yrs.
- Kindergym parties for under 5’s on Sundays ONLY.
For further details and booking procedures please contact the Club Office on 01344 773237 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org